We are proud to announce our award at the Innovative Award Competition 2018
of the Chamber of Artisans from Sachsen, Germany.
This award is truly a testament to our amazing research and statement for quality,
also for our creative photographic work.
Felix Mayrl and Olivier Colin, both artists and heads of the photographic collective "Kollektiv-Lumen",
understand their artwork as a contemporary version of a humanistic photography:
The Iris as a human prism, highlighting the infinite beauty and diversity of people all around the world.
By outlining the uniqueness of individuals they both aim at weaving a connection between all humans.
This apparent opposition generates a tremendous photographic art.
With their self-developed macro-camerasystem they obtain a high resolution photographic image from your eye.
Fine art-printed and crafted in their artistic workshop in Germany to be sent to all destinations worldwide.
As artistes and creators Felix Mayrl and Olivier Colin exhibit
in international art fairs in Europe and Worldwide.
We are pleased to participate to different charity galas and auctions, being part of social project with strong impact for people who do need support. We do believe that Art has a positive and creative social influence.
Feel free to contact us if you wish to build a project with together.
SULTAN: IN DARKNESS
Before Sultan came to Germany, his way from his homeland Pakistan led him in Turkey. There he got a work accident in a copper mine and had a serious eyes injury. Up to saving transplant of his right eye, he had to wait during 1 year in darkness.
Video: Alina Cyranek
- Lille Art-UP! - 24 - 28 Juin 2021 - Lille, France
- AAF Stockholm - 11 - 18 October 2021 - Stockholm, Sweden
- AAF Amsterdam - 27 -21 October 2021 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- ST. ART - 25 - 28 November 2021 - Strasbourg, France
- ST. ART - 15 - 17 November 2019 - Strasbourg, France
- TEDx Odensee - 13 Avril 2019 - Odensee, Denmark
- AAF London - 07 -
10 March 2019 - London, Great Britain
- AAF Brussels - 15 - 17 March 2019 - Brussels, Belgium
- AAF Amsterdam - 31 October - 4 November 2018 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Galerie CaD - 04 - 06 May 2018 - Huy, Belgium
- AAF Brussels - 15 - 18 March 2018 - Brussels, Belgium
- AAF Battersea London - 08 - 11 March 2018 - London, Great Britain
- KAUST Winter Enrichment Program (WEP) 2018 - 14 - 25 January 2018 - Saudi Arabia
- ST. ART - 17 - 20 November 2017 - Strasbourg, France
- Galerie Michael Götze Photographie - 28 September - 30 November 2017 - Hamburg, Germany
- Weitsicht Foto Festival - 10 - 12 November 2017 - Darmstadt, Germany
- AAF Amsterdam - 2 - 5 November 2017 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Designers' Open - 20 - 22 October - Leipzig, Germany
- Art Market Budapest - 12 - 15 October 2017 - Budapest, Hungary
- ART Zurich - 22 - 24 September 2017 - Zurich, Switzerland
- World Art Dubai - 12 - 15 April 2017 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Red Dot Museum Singapore - Exhibition "Human - Nature", 2019-2020 - Republic of Singapore
- Gala Cinearts - (Film Festival de Cannes - Charity Gala) - 13. May 2018 - Cannes, France
- KAUST Winter Enrichment Program (WEP) 2018 - 14. 25 January 2018 - KAUST University, Saudi Arabia
- Nacht der Legenden 2017 Charity Gala for Nestwerk E.V. - 03 Sept 2017 - Hamburg, Germany