Felix Mayrl and Olivier Colin, both artists and heads of the photographic collective "Kollektiv-Lumen",
understand their artwork as a contemporary version of a humanistic photography:
The Iris as a human prism, highlighting the infinite beauty and diversity of people all around the world.
By outlining the uniqueness of individuals they both aim at weaving a connection between all humans.
This apparent opposition generates a tremendous photographic art.
With their self-developed macro-camerasystem they obtain a high resolution photographic image from your eye.
Fineart-printed and crafted in their artistic workshop in Germany to be sent to all destinations worldwide.
- Galerie Michael Götze Photographie - 28 September. 30 November 2017 - Hamburg, Germany
- Art Market Budapest - 12. 15 October 2017 - Budapest, Hungary
- Designers' Open - 20. 22 October - Leipzig, Germany
- AAF Amsterdam - 2. 5 November 2017 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Weitsicht Foto Festival - 10.12 November 2017 - Darmstadt, Germany
- ST. ART - 17. 20 November 2017 - Strasbourg, France
- World Art Dubai - 12. 15 April 2017 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- ART Zurich - 22. 24 September 2017 - Zurich, Switzerland
- KAUST Winter Enrichment Program (WEP) 2018 - 14. 25 January 2018 - Saudi Arabia